BusyCarders.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frequently Asked Questions

Go down

Frequently Asked Questions Empty Frequently Asked Questions

Post by Admin Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:15 am

ADD ICQ Messenger ID For Instant Chat : : 699574687
ADD Skype Mikemary200
ADD Yahoo Messenger ID For Instant Chat : : hugedumps@yahoo.com

PS: THERE IS NO TAX/CUSTOM DUTY TO ANY COUNTRY !!

Frequently Asked Questions

Why don't you do small deals ?

Sorry , i do not waste my time and my private method for small money...

Does your stuff works in my country ?

Yes, they are factory unlocked. Means that they work eveywhere in the word.

Can you ship to my country ? I live Russia / India

Yes, i can ship to any country. Even USA and India

Will i have any customs or additional fees to pay when i receive my product?
No. There is no customs fees or additional taxes. I ship as a Gift from a Private Business Company. There is no customs duty even in Indonesia,China,Malaysia,Nigeria,India,etc even if you order 20 Iphones or bulk quantity

What carrier you use to ship?

I use DHL/Fedex/UPS/USPS/Express/EMS

nyone u can choose.
Do you accept Paypal ?

No

How can i pay you then?
[LEFT]By Bitcoins or Westernunion or MoneyGram

Can you give me some recent tracking of your shipped deals?
No. By giving you the tracking number of my customers, you can get the delivery adress. And i keep the privacy of my customers. For example, i don***8217;t think you like to deal with me, you give me your address, and then i post it everywhere on internet. If you want a tracking number, ask the customers.
If you can card all this, why sel lit so cheap ? why dont sell it for real cash
I already tried, and it***8217;s too risky.For example,hard to find serious buyers, people in **** want to robb me, or police in civil, etc. So i sell on internet for cheap and anonymously. And even with those price, i make money. For me , its a good way to cashout my carding skillz
I want an item from another site that EBAY , can you do it ? And do i need a drop?
YES! I can card almost any site, any price, any country. And no , you don;t need a drop. I will card to my drop then ship to you J
Is it safe ? will my Iphones get blocked ?
Yes, its 200% SAFE! I ship from me, so there is no problem. And no, Iphones and others item cant be blocked or anything else. You can keep them for all your life without a problem.
I want to deal but i dont have money. Can you ship me one Iphonr for free so i can sel lit, and then make my money to order more? I promise i will bring alot of customers and orders
No.. if you think that i care of you and bringing me more deals, you are wrong! Each day, i have 50 daily deals. And about 20 people have their owns shop and buy me 200 peaces weekly; So i have enough deals and one customer more or less isnt a problem.. So getting money is your buisness and mine is to ship
I want to deal. But how to trust you ?
If you are talking me , its because you read my Service thread. That means, you probably, or not, checked the 500 pages of good feedback from members who got their stuff. You still don;t feel safe? Use BUSY Escrow service. You send the money to BUSY Escrow, and then i ship. BUSY Escrow release the money when you confirm that you received the stuff and that all is good

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://4110.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum